TGC Indian Army 2019 – 40 Vacancies for 130th TGC Jan 2020 – Apply Online
Indian Army has given a notification for the unmarried male engineering graduate for the 130th Technical Graduate Course (Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, for the Standing Commission in the Indian Army in January 2020). Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
Post name: TGC Indian Army 2019 – 130th TGC Jan 2020
Post Date: 13.04.2019
Total vacancies: 40 Posts
TGC Indian Army 2019
|Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave|
Please Read Full Notifications Before Apply
TGC Indian Army 2019
|Date Of Notifications:|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline:|
Closing Date to Apply Offline:
Age Limit: TGC Indian Army 2019
Minimum Age Limit :
Maximum Age Limit :
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Type of Commission:
Grant of Commission:
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later.
Cadets will be granted Permanent Commission On successful completion of training in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Pay & allowances:
- Lieutenant Level 10 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – Rs. 15,500/- Per month fixed.
- Stipend for Cadet Training – Rs 56,100/- Per month.
- Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
How to Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online Mode
- Visit on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login then click ‘Registration.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on Apply Online.
|CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.|