State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 - Varius Vacancies - Apply Online
State Bank of India has given notifications for various vacancies' State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular / contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given Bellow
- ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2018-19/16
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/2018-19/15
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/2018-19/ 13
Deputy Manager (IS Audit)
21 – 35 Years
B. E/ B. Tech in Information Technology/Computer
Science/ Computer Application / Electronics /Electronics
Senior Executive (IS Audit)
Deputy Manager (Debit Card Operations)
27 – 35 Years
MBA/PGDM/PGDBM/ or Equivalent Degree
(The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible.
Deputy Manager (Govt. e-Marketing)
Manager (Debit Card Marketing)
28 – 35 Years
Manager (Smart City Projects)
Manager (Transit / State Road Transport Corporation)
Manager (UPI & Aggregator)
Senior Executive (Credit Review)
25 – 35 Years
Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
Interested candidates Please read notification carefully before apply
|Date of Notification:|
|Starting Date for Apply Online:|
Last date for Apply Online:
CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW:
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by
- The Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off
marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit