Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2019 – Engineer Maintenance – BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering
Notification Date: January 2019About Company: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with a turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 million ($ 58,000 million), cash gains of Rs. 34,530 crores ($ 7,743 million), net profit Rs. 20,286 crores ($ 4,549 million) and total assets Rs. 2,84,719 crores ($ 63,846 million)
RIL is India’s first private sector company, which has made a list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ in the Fortune Global 500 list and is ranked 119th among the world’s top companies in terms of profitability.
|Positions: Engineer Maintenance|
|Experience: 2 Year|
|Job Location: Nagothana, Maharashtra|
|Salary: As per company standard|
|Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering|
- Instrumentation maintenance work of quality with DCS, PLC, Analyzer and field instrumentation etc.
- Review maintenance activities, and prioritize important jobs. Complete scheduled and opportunity-based maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Ensure compliance with standards, procedures and best practices
- Regular troubleshooting and conducting root cause analysis
Facilitate and support small projects
- HSEF Compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE Compulsory Training)
- To maintain the level of stock, the help manager in the management of parts and release parts for job execution.
- Follow up with the assistant manager, and seller, purchase, and store in the purchase.
- Assistant Manager in Shutdown Planning, Budget, and Performance.
- Evaluate risks and follow all safety criteria in regular and closed jobs.
Prepare audit documents for manager
- Attend credibility and integrity study as an identity.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|