Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019 – Programmer Analyst Trainee – BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ ETE/ ICE
Notification Date: January 2019About Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Limited
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build strong businesses. Headquarter in New York, TN (New York)
More than two-thirds of its employees are employed in India. Cognizant is listed in NASDAQ-100 and S & P 500 indices. Originally founded in 1994 as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit, Cognizant began serving outside clients in 1996.
|Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Job Location: All Over India|
|Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA|
- CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E & E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (full-time only) in 2019 batch BE / B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech.
- The continuous academic record of a minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG
- There are no dues in current education. Maximum 2 years difference in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits should not have any permanent dues in pursuance of the minimum 60% aggregate (all the subjects should be kept in mind).
- Students who have applied and are waiting for re-evaluation will be treated only with initial results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Only open to Indian nationals
- Flexible to move anywhere in India, working in any shift/domain.
- As part of our selection process, we will conduct an online aptitude test, after which will be a personal interview (technical) and HR interview.
- Online Aptitude Test – 14 to 19 January 2019
- Personal Interview (Technical) and Human Resources Interviews – 20th and 21st January 2019
|Interview Dates: 20th & 21st Jan 2019|
NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Punjab (INDIA).
|Apply Online: CLICK HERE|
|How To Apply:|